Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm 
Writer
Writer

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: No
This wad outdated so i deleted it.

A unquestioned faith is like a unsharpened sword, keep your sword sharp.

In times of hardship. A rational faith shall outlast a blind adherence.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:43 pm 
Writer
Writer

Are you a published author?: Yes
Name: Bakar
Age: 20 (ish; I don’t know why so many of my characters don’t know how old they are)
Evil/Good: Good, but he has a very dark past.
Looks Description: He has would-be fair skin, but he is outside a lot so he is pretty tan. His eyes are green like an old mossy forest, with trickles of darker colors throughout, but they are kind. He has dark brown, almost black, curly hair on his head. It sort of sticks out like an afro but more loose. He is average height, has a medium build but is very cut. He hides his strength under very plain clothing, and has the stride of a wild animal. If it wasn’t for his eyes he would be very intimidating and even scary. His facial features are square and strong.
Character Description: He is probably one of the greatest hand to hand fighters of all time, and has the reflexes of an animal. He has always had to struggle in his life and that has made him very good at killing things, though he would rather not. It just seems that everyone he as ever met has wanted to kill him.
He is actually very kind and would help almost anyone with almost anything; anything except voluntarily killing someone. Except for a very dark time (which will take too long to explain), he has only killed out of self-defense. He is very wary of strangers, but does his best to be kind to all. He has not had any lasting friendships.
Actually he would be pretty cool to talk to, and even cooler to duel.

What I should be working on:
The Forgotten Memory (Fantasy Novel)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:25 pm 
Writer
Writer

Name: Zhef (short for Zhefriél) and Zharf (short for Anzharf) (zh=a light z sound, almost an s but with a slight vibration of the vocal cords)
Age: Zhef stopped counting at 20, but it wasn’t that long ago. Zharf exactly the same age, like down to the very moment.
Race: Human; of the Northern people. Their fathers were of the Wolf Clan, and Their Mothers were of the Cougar Clan. This will take some explanation, so just keep reading.
Evil/Good: Not evil. Will do the right thing if they need to.
Looks Description: The first thing one would notice about them is their strange eyes. Each of their left eyes are a very dark, warm, and earthy green, and their right eyes are a cold, almost transparent, ice blue.
Zhef is the human. He has messy dark hair with the occasional feather and/or twig stuck here and there. There would be lighter streaks running through his hair, but it is such a mess that they get a little lost in the tangle. He has a sort of ‘starved’ look about him. He is strong, but it is sort of minimal muscle mass. He has been living in the woods for quite some time with no one but Zharf for company.
Zharf is a mix between a wolf and a cougar. Believe it or not I found a pretty good drawing of this here. His tail is long like a cougar’s, but it is a little furrier. His claws retract like his mother’s, but he doesn’t really like climbing trees with them, and they aren’t quite as sharp as they could be because he is always using them to help him run quicker, and is in a bad habit of almost always keeping them out. He is actually quite large like his parents, and he often allows Zhef to ride on he hates needing anyone.
Character Description: It needs to be explained that the Zhef and Zharf are inseparable. It comes from their parentage. The people of the north all have animal counterparts who share their entire lives with them. They are born at the same time, married at the same time, and die at the same time. Zhef and Zharf were the offspring of a forbidden union between a man of the Wolf Clan and a woman of the Cougar clan (and of course their animal counterparts). Zhef should not exist because clan law forbids it, and Zharf should not exist because natural law should have forbid it. Nevertheless, here they are in all of their quirkiness.
Zhef and Zharf are actually quite different from one another, which is unusual for their people. Zhef is quick to act and slow to repent, whereas Zharf is slow to even speak his mind but he often does so without words. Zhef is quick-witted and loves to laugh. Zharf vary rarely laughs (especially at Zhef’s jokes) and prefers the quiet of the forest over the banter of his ‘brother’. Zhef changes mood in a flash, while Zharf is a constant stream of calm. It is not to say that Zharf has no emotion; he ‘feels’ things more deeply than most people, but he rarely lets his feelings to the surface, whereas all of Zhef’s inner thoughts and feelings come bursting out of him all of the time.
It is hard to explain why they even tolerate each other, but they have deeper connections to each other than anyone could ever understand. They tend to hurt one another, but if someone else threatens their ‘brother’ they become extremely protective and violent.
Zharf actually prefers his full name (Anzharf) but Zhef never calls him Anzharf even though Zharf has asked him to several times. Zharf gets back at Zhef by calling him Zhefriél which drives Zhef mad. In fact Zhef borders a little on the insane most of the time.

So, yeah… A fun pair to be sure. Sorry if the colors are distracting...I was trying something out.

What I should be working on:
The Forgotten Memory (Fantasy Novel)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 am 
Writer
Writer

Sex: Female
Name: Jevra
Race: mostly human, but she has selkie, siren, and oread ancestors, so her fingers are webbed and she has small ridges of bone above her temples, hidden under her hair.
Evil/Good: good
Looks Description: She has reddish-brown skin and straight, silky, black hair parted in the middle and reaching to her waist. She has a winning bucktoothed smile, and huge, shining orange eyes. Her ears stick out and she’s kind of lanky. She wears sandals, a knee-length dress, baggy pants, and a shawl that she sometimes pulls over her head to protect her hair from dust.
Character Description: She has trouble facing responsibility, doesn’t deal well with pressure, and is often flippant. She’s playful, kind-hearted, and always tries to help those in need. She lives in the poorer section of a famous city, Perlepolis, and delivers bread.
(I need to develop her character more.)

Name: Crisius
Race: human (although, due to his eye color, it’s possible that he has a non-human ancestor somewhere)
Evil/Good: good
Looks Description: He’s short, stocky, square-jawed, and well-developed. He has shoulder-length red hair, which he ties back in a ponytail, as is the habit of men in his village. His eyes are an odd shade of light brown, almost orange. He wears a patched woolen tunic and breeches, and leather boots.
Character Description: He’s surly and rude, but really just wants attention. He’s a prolific inventor and has already invented the parasol, the alarm clock, the sprinkler system, and black powder (although that last one was an accident). He likes to draw his ideas for new inventions, and hates his job (fishing). He's from a small fishing village in the North.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:22 pm 
Writer
Writer

I have different characters to introduce...

Character #1...
Name - Seyatass.

Gender - girl.

Age - 15 winters.

Race - Elven/Human, but neither all at once!

Evil/good - Good!! :D

Looks description - She is short and petite, with big black eyes and thick, curly, black-brown hair - a dark beauty.

Character description - She is timid and shy, but rather blunt when she does speak. Like a cat, she is independent, intelligent, wandering, cautious and neat. She quick to judge and swift form opinions. Honest to a fault. Out-going, compassionate, patient. She is a wallflower and finds it hard to change.

Character #2...
Name - Feya.

Gender - girl.

Age - 17 winters.

Race - Elven

Evil/good - Good!! :D

Looks description - She is tall and strikingly beautiful, with sky-blue eyes, wavy, golden hair and a heart-shaped face.

Character description - Bright, brilliant and dizzying. She is like a flash of light, with a dazzling smile and mind of her own. She is rebellious, scheming, dramatic and resourceful. Aggressive, but often tends to get confused. Moody and a bit unpredictable, with her way of being bouncing about one minute and depressed the next.

Do you really believe that what you believe is really real?" - Del Tacket

"If you really wanna have fun, you have to be willing to take risks. But you shouldn't take risks, unless you're willing to laugh at yourself." - unknown

"It takes a mean author to write a good story." - Gail Carson Levine

"Under snow and under stone
Deep within the icy mountain's bone
Burns the fire of dragons breath
Harbors age and fire and death

They who would the dragons seek
Cannot afford to be weak
For they will have to travel far
Under the clouds and under star

Do not shrink at sight of mountains' peek
Nor shudder at snow and sleet
Push on with eyes alight and step fast
Draw your sword and set your eyes unto the west

Hidden in the cold, hard, forbidding rock
Is a door as old as key or lock
Amid the snowy, arching pines
That only true of heart can find"
- Dragon Daughter

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:05 pm 
Editor
Editor

Name: Alastair Gingerlock/Fireheart (depending on which point in the story)
Race: human
Evil/Good: Good.
Looks Description: He is very slender and small. He has thick, wavy, coppery hair down to his shoulders, and fiery brown eyes. His voice is soft with a slight British accent. He has uncanny observation skills.
Character Description: Alace has a friendly personality, but he is very stubborn. He is smart, but untrained in coping with the dangers lying outside his home. Is relatively easy-going, but stresses easily. He is also afraid of essentially everything.

Name: Briendel
Race: human (we think)
Looks Description: Golden hair rudely cropped into a careless pixie, a thin mouth, and large, violet eyes. She is well-muscled from using a quarterstaff but malnourished from months in a torture chamber. Very pale skin with many long, cruel-looking scars on her back and arms.
Character Description: Briendel has a beautiful, pure spirit which makes her a holy prophetess for her King. She is wise, and knows more suffering than her age should allow. Despite harsh treatment, she keeps her eyes on her Father who gave her such a marvelous, terrible gift.

Name: Ryver
Race: Centaur.
Evil/Good: hmm...both.
Looks Description: Ryver's human half is a very pale, freckled Caucasian with boyish features, silvery hair, and pinkish-blue eyes. He always wears a velvety forest-green cape and a baby blue vest. His horse-half is a palomino.
Character Description: Ryver is shy and amiable (for now. I'm toying with the idea of making him a traitor :twisted: )

Name: Tinsley
Race: half-Elf. (But don't tell Alace!)
Looks Description: long, dirty brown hair, one green eye and one yellow and tainted with coloboma, long fingers, light build.
Quirks: carries a little salt shaker in her pocket, favorite snack is strawberries and asparagus, always comes up with strange analogies.
Character Description: slightly insane, but nevertheless has a very clever, calculating mind. She is handy with her specialized Elvish rapier.

Name: Simperer Amethana
Race: human
Evil/Good: evil
Looks Description: thin black hair, sharp, interrogative hazel eyes, he is perpetually wearing a silly, self-centered smile, (hence called "the Simperer"). He is muscular from working the torture racks and tracking fugitives. He has a wicked-looking gyrfalcon, a gift from his tyrannical master.
Quirks: has a habit of using extremely long words without always knowing their actual meanings, and he suffers from slight bouts of lethologica.
Character Description: very cruel, delights in the suffering of others because he can forget his own abused past by inflicting pain on others. Longs for his master to see his work and acknowledge his success.

Whatever. CARPE NOCTEM!

GUYS IMMA PUBLISHED AUTHOR *CLICK ME*
Lady Kitra Skene wrote:
Hitler and flamingos will always remind me of Abi.
Kya Lightwing wrote:
I think "IDK ask Gael she'd know" is the story of everyone's life... :D
The Dark Golden Dreamer wrote:
You kill people, Gael. D: How can I not die over that?
Sometimes I wonder about the reputation I have here....:rofl:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:39 pm 
Captain
Captain

Name: Caame
Race: Yesare. Basically a human. With some extras.
Looks Description: Medium build. Honey brown hair that curls a very little bit. Gray eyes. Neat, generic clothing, with a gun (a fantasy gun) hanging at her side.
Character Description: She is gentle, but inflexible; straightforward; thoughtful; not shy, but with a habit of keeping important things to herself with no very good reason for it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:40 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Name: Will Scarlet
Race: Human
Looks Description: Red hair and beard, green eyes that tend to have a suspicious/sad glint. Medium height and lithe. Freckled. http://pinterest.com/pin/300756081335874761/
Character Description: Will is suspicious and has hidden pain. He can tend to have snarky retorts and doesn't trust easily, though he is fiercely loyal when his trust is won. He feels deeply, but disdains showing it.

After much thought and prayer, I am staying on Holy Worlds. I believe what we have here is worth fighting for. PM me for details.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:33 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Name: Philemon (goes by Phil)
Evil/Good: Good guy
Looks Description: Dark brown hair, thin face/head, pointed chin, average build, height, etc... Dark eyes, curious-looking eyebrows (as in, they give him an expression that hints curiosity), sort of fit--not muscular, but in good shape.
Character Description: Sort of quiet and questioning, slow to act or react, unsure.

(best description of this character is that he has no details to speak of, which is why I'm not putting them in :P )

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:00 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Location: Smacking my rascally MC and wanting fish and chips.
I'm pretty sure I introduced Shawn, but it's been a while, so I'm reintroducing her, and introducing a character I'm certain I've never introduced as well.

Name: Shawn Alexis Henderson
Evil/Good: Good
Looks Description: Wispy-ish light blond hair with dark roots, thick texture, rather long. Amber-brown eyes. A bit petite
Character Description: Motherly, protective, unassuming. Quick to trust others based on instincts.

Name: DI Colin Lerwick Hawkes
Looks Description: Brown hair, wispy ends of bangs fall in eyes to his irritation, brown bright eyes, stubble beard, on occasion wears glasses (his eyes bother him a bit). Tall and bony. Wears a suit and tie almost constantly.
Character Description: British. Surly, grouchy, and hardnosed from practice. Social skills are not his thing. 'Favorite' word in the English Language is "Ugh." Has health issues that are stored in the Secret Doc for now. *cough*

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:02 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Another insane amount of characters from yours truly:

Name: Seth Sheppard
Race: Human; born and raised in Sheffield, England.
Looks Description: He has a medium build and is roughly 5'11''. His hair is short, thick, straight, and a gold-brown color. His eyes are sage-green, and he prefers to wear a simple brown-gray shirt and khaki trousers.
Character Description: He's loyal, though rather quiet at first; he prefers to think things out thoroughly before following through with them; he speaks very carefully, sometimes leading to people thinking he has a speech impediment; he loves his six-year-old daughter, Ashley, very much and would do anything to protect her.

Name: Ashley Sheppard
Race: Human.
Looks Description: She's small for her age, the size of a typical four-year-old rather than six. Her hair is long, wavy, and a dark, russet-tinted brown. Her eyes are gray-blue. She wears a simple and ankle-length green dress.
Character Description: She's usually very quiet and tends to study strangers for an extended amount of time before approaching them or letting them approach her. She's inquisitive, though, and after she decides (or her father assures her) that this new person is 'okay', she's very friendly, outgoing, and chattery.

Name: Tara 'Tawni' Asher
Looks Description: Her appearance causes people to thinks he's more five than seven. She has curly brown hair and gray eyes.
Character Description: Very, very shy; easily scared; will start crying very easily. Really likes attention, but has a hard time overcoming her fears in order to actually accept or seek the attention.

Name: Jonah Banner
Looks Description: Dark brown hair cut to just above his shoulder; blue eyes; loves to smile and laugh; wears a blue woven bracelet.
Character Description: Fun-loving; friendly and outgoing; loves spending time with his brothers and sister; gets into trouble a lot with his twin brother, Simon.

Name: Simon Banner
Evil/Good: Good (though his older brothers might disagree... ;) ).
Looks Description: Dark brown hair cut to just above his shoulder; blue eyes; almost always smiling like he has a secret; wears a gray woven bracelet.
Character Description: He enjoys fun, but is calmer than his twin, Jonah; he's just as friendly though; very 'wise' for his age in the fact that he can sense what others are feeling extremely easily; loves spending time with his siblings.

Name: Sarai Banner
Looks Description: Long, straight, light brown hair; smiling blue eyes; a few pale brown freckles across her face; always wears her green woven bracelet (she and her brothers all have woven bracelets, each with a special color).
Character Description: A little shyer than her brothers, but not by much; loves tagging along with her brothers; imitates people she looks up to; sweet and gentle.

Name: Tommy Banner
Looks Description: Very dark brown (almost black) hair that's cut just above his shoulders, a carefully-trimmed goatee, and piercing ice-blue eyes. 6'0'', with an average build; always wears his dark purple woven bracelet.
Character Description: The most serious and reserved of his five siblings. Struggles to keep from showing his emotions to anyone. Fiercely protective of his siblings.

Name: Nathaniel Banner
Looks Description: Tufty, light brown hair that's cut to just a bit past his ears. Gray-blue eyes. He has a slimmer build than Tommy, which bugs Nathaniel to no end. Tall, long-limbed, and lanky. Always wears his red woven bracelet.
Character Description: Very emotional, which makes him feel like a sissy sometimes; quiet and thoughtful; awkward and rather clumsy.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Name: Robert Fitzooth (Robin Hood)
Looks Description: He has pale blonde hair and light blue eyes that almost always have a twinkle of mirth. He has an extremely short, prickly-looking beard. His smile is quick to appear and slow to leave. He is of medium height and build.
Character Description: Robin is gentle, kind, and teasing, partially hiding the depth of wisdom he has acquired. He expects respect from those under him and politeness from everybody else. He is a born leader.

Name: Katherine Gamwell
Looks Description: Katherine has long, curly red hair and bright blue eyes. She has a smattering of freckles across her face. Her face is almost pixie-like, and she is petite. http://pinterest.com/pin/300756081335796273/
Character Description: Katherine is quiet, yet can flare up upon provocation. She can tend to be fun-loving and seem young, but has seen the more serious side of life, and been toughened by it.

After much thought and prayer, I am staying on Holy Worlds. I believe what we have here is worth fighting for. PM me for details.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:08 am 
Captain
Captain

Location: Following my Father through the wilderness of sojourning.
Name: Trevelian Scalestride
Evil/Good: Unknown
Looks Description: Rather tall, broadly built, roughly shoulder-length straight black hair, long vertical scar on his face between his left eye and ear.
Character Description: Scalestride prefers to keep to himself, but comes across as polite and honest when given company, however, there is still something shifty in him that can make him hard to trust.

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/kitra-skene

Haud Retene Haud Reverte

All resemblance to persons, people, friends, relatives, quotes, cultures, artificial intelligences, inside jokes, pets, unclaimed personalities, sentient objects, extra-terrestrials, inter-terrestrials, and draperies living, dead, undead, or comatose in any of my work are purely coincidental, incidental, circumstantial, inadvertent, unplanned, unforeseen, and unintentional. There's seriously no way I was referring to you. Honest.

The story so far:
Birthright: Eleventh chapter pending. 28280 words.
Heritage: First chapter drafted.
Legacy: Character and plot development stage.
Get a feel for the land. Visit Lor-Amar today!

Other novels on the brain:
Quicksilver
Shen'oh Story
Crusoe's Star
War Blazer
Seven Arts Story
The Queen's Knave
Polarians
Exile Realms
All Librarians Are Secret Agents

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 am 
Captain
Captain

Location: Following my Father through the wilderness of sojourning.
Name: Melany Hope Galen
Looks Description: Black skin (not african, black with a slight tint of purple in places), tall, fit and a bit thin, black hair braided and wrapped into a bun around a knife sheath.
Character Description: Friendly, compassionate, and rather dignified but violently protective of her loved ones, though she very seldom has to protect them since they are fighters themselves.

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/kitra-skene

Haud Retene Haud Reverte

All resemblance to persons, people, friends, relatives, quotes, cultures, artificial intelligences, inside jokes, pets, unclaimed personalities, sentient objects, extra-terrestrials, inter-terrestrials, and draperies living, dead, undead, or comatose in any of my work are purely coincidental, incidental, circumstantial, inadvertent, unplanned, unforeseen, and unintentional. There's seriously no way I was referring to you. Honest.

The story so far:
Birthright: Eleventh chapter pending. 28280 words.
Heritage: First chapter drafted.
Legacy: Character and plot development stage.
Get a feel for the land. Visit Lor-Amar today!

Other novels on the brain:
Quicksilver
Shen'oh Story
Crusoe's Star
War Blazer
Seven Arts Story
The Queen's Knave
Polarians
Exile Realms
All Librarians Are Secret Agents

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:25 pm 
Honor Roll Member
Honor Roll Member

Name: Emeer Krusov
Good/Evil: Good
Looks Description: Thick black hair that goes just a little bit halfway down his neck (often looks terribly windblown), surprisingly bright green eyes, slightly tanned skin. He wears dark brown trousers, a white shirt, and a brown leather jacket.
Character Description: Emeer, while still a teen, tries to behave like an adult, but usually he only behaves as such when around other Dragon Keepers. Otherwise, he's a friendly, good-humored, fun-loving teenage boy who enjoys a spot of mischief with a friend (new or old) now and then.

And every man a scribe by trade,
To write the love of God above,
Would drain the ocean dry.
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

-The Love of God (Frederick Lehman)

Online Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 am 
Editor
Editor

Name: Joutsen
Race: Shapeshifter
Good/Evil: Good.
Typical appearance: a white Swan.
Human appearance: Feathery white hair that fluffs up around his head like a cottonwood seed, a sharp nose, moody, honey-brown eyes, and he's relatively short (5'2"). Wears a loose tunic and pants of white wool, and a silk, patterned jacket of several colors.
Character Description: He is moody and quiet.

Name: Ilati
Race: dark elf
Good/Evil: Good
Looks Description: Thick, long, knotted black hair, sea-gray eyes with feline pupils, sharp white fangs and teeth, a black forked tongue, pale purple skin, long, sharply tapered ears, fingers end in black, dragonesque claws, and is missing index and ring fingers on her right hand. She wears a red blouse and black knickers, no shoes.
Character Description: Ilati is mischievous, alluring, and never forgets a grudge. She is secretive, intelligent, and is very good at being quiet. She is a good dancer. It is hard to earn her trust.

Whatever. CARPE NOCTEM!

GUYS IMMA PUBLISHED AUTHOR *CLICK ME*
Lady Kitra Skene wrote:
Hitler and flamingos will always remind me of Abi.
Kya Lightwing wrote:
I think "IDK ask Gael she'd know" is the story of everyone's life... :D
The Dark Golden Dreamer wrote:
You kill people, Gael. D: How can I not die over that?
Sometimes I wonder about the reputation I have here....:rofl:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:06 pm 
Honor Roll Member
Honor Roll Member

Name: Yovak
Race: Presumably human
Evil/Good: Evil
Looks Description: Thick, dark brown hair (fashionably cut/styled) with just a slight curl. He has sharp dark green eyes, and usually wears very rich, expensively tailored clothing, but they aren't extravagant in design (that's only when he wants to impress/intimidate people).
Character Description: Yovak, while popular opinion holds him as a cruel tyrant, isn't entirely cruel. He can behave very civilly and politely in company. He likes power, and tends to abuse it slightly, but to 'rectify' the mistakes and gaps from previous kings. However, among company he can be amiable and hearty. His youthful appearance makes him pleasing to young girls at dances or other social events.

And every man a scribe by trade,
To write the love of God above,
Would drain the ocean dry.
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

-The Love of God (Frederick Lehman)

Online Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:49 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Ok, I'm going to try and get back into this...

Name: Hana
Looks Description: She's average height, slim, light-skinned, black hair, and ice-blue eyes.
Character Description: Hana is a princess. She has been provided for all her life - not necessarily pampered, but she is used to having food prepared for her, going to sleep in a freshly turned-down bed every night, and being cleaned up after.
All that said, she is not the quintessential spoiled princess. She has a mind of her own, and cares about people, and helps out wherever she can. She tends to take guilt on herself for bad things that happen. She loves others with a passion, and will do anything for her family and friends.

Name: Crestopher (Hana's cousin - mother's sister's son)
Looks Description: He's tall, lean, wiry, and agile - a hunter. His hair is dark, almost as dark as Hana's, and he has blue eyes reminiscent of Hana's. His skin is darker; tanner.
Character Description: He's strong in personality, character, and will. Like Hana, he is fiercely loving. He's also very protective. He's intelligent and caring.

"And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

My blog

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:01 am 
Writer
Writer

Trying to join the roleplay stuff on HW :D

Name: N
Looks Description: N is have average height, average brown hair and dark eyes. All that average characteristics hide his true ability with the sword and agility.
Character Description: N is a very reclusive man (he don't even reveal his true name, only calling himself N) with only one motivation: protect his sword, a very long katana hidden in an especial case that has a metal bar format.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:41 am 
Writer
Writer

Name:Meridessa
Race:Mermaid
Evil/Good:Good
Looks Description:Brown skin, brown hair, plum and bronze tail, and smokey purple eyes.
Character Description:likes to be around people, very friendly, low self esteem, and loves animals!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next