Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:11 am 
Writer
Writer

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: No
Name: Aeldn
Race: wyrm (dragon/human shape-changer)
Evil/Good: good, though most wyrms are evil
Looks Description: Human: tall, totally fit, very handsome, dark red/brown eyes, dark-brown hair, amazing eyebrows (somewhat daunting), always clean-shaven, chest-hair grows in awesome flame patterns (sorry if that's tmi :rofl: ); Dragon: dark red/brown eyes, daunting eye-crest, dark-red scales with golden undertone
Character Description: Human: quite empathetic, peace-loving, compassionate; thinks first and talks later, therefore very mature; introverted; Dragon: hastier, less peace-loving and compassionate version of human personality; always thinking; weakness for wordplay

Name: Ashtwyn
Race: human
Evil/Good: good
Looks Description: beautiful wavy brown hair (usually left down), large brown eyes, delicate face with smallish nose, mouth and chin; fit and well-shaped from a working life
Character Description: bright, laughter-loving, tease-loving; extrovert; somewhat impulsive, but generally levelheaded

Dunno why I'm doing these two characters because they're from my least-developed world (can I say 3rd-world??? ;) ), but I like them a lot.
You may see more characters in the future.

Areth,

Karthmin

http://www.thevoiceofka.weebly.com

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:26 am 
Writer
Writer

Sex: Female
Name: Willian Willowand of Willington
Race: Brownie (no not the chocolate dessert kind)
Evil/Good: Good (but very mischievous)
Looks Description: He stands one foot tall (which he considers a very proper height) He has wild short brown hair and wears a Green tunic with gold edging and brown leggings. He always carries a small pack on his back from which come many amazing things, but his favorite possession is his small flute.
Character Description: All Brownies like to get into trouble and Willian is no exception. Willian has a fierce loyalty to his friends and will always be there for them.

Name: Queen Nova Blackwing
Race: Shape Shifter
Evil/Good: Evil
Looks Description: She is very beautiful. Her skin is pale, hair as black is night, and her eye color is a dark purple. She wears a long black dress with purple embroidery along the front and edges. Most say they have see her in the form of a black raven with purple tipped wings and that is only if they live long enough to tell about it.
Character Description: Though her face is fair her heart is as cold as ice and hard as stone. She will not hesitate to dispose of those who threaten her throne. She thrives on fear and power and promises riches for those who serve her.

'Elen sila lumenn omentielvo' A star shines on the hour of our meeting. ~ Frodo

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:03 pm 
Editor
Editor

Are you a published author?: Yes
Avalynn Starlight wrote:
Name: Willian Willowand of Willington
Race: Brownie (no not the chocolate dessert kind)
Evil/Good: Good (but very mischievous)
Looks Description: He stands one foot tall (which he considers a very proper height) He has wild short brown hair and wears a Green tunic with gold edging and brown leggings. He always carries a small pack on his back from which come many amazing things, but his favorite possession is his small flute.
Character Description: All Brownies like to get into trouble and Willian is no exception. Willian has a fierce loyalty to his friends and will always be there for them.

This is my new favorite character in history. :rofl: The name though.

Whatever. CARPE NOCTEM!

GUYS IMMA PUBLISHED AUTHOR *CLICK ME*
Lady Kitra Skene wrote:
Hitler and flamingos will always remind me of Abi.
Kya Lightwing wrote:
I think "IDK ask Gael she'd know" is the story of everyone's life... :D
The Dark Golden Dreamer wrote:
You kill people, Gael. D: How can I not die over that?
Sometimes I wonder about the reputation I have here....:rofl:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:54 am 
Writer
Writer

Name: E.0051 ~or~ Ezra
Race: AI
Evil/Good: Neutral
Looks Description: Defined features with electric blue hair, hazel eyes, and freckles; 5' 6" with a wiry build
Character Description: Ezra herself is obviously robotic, but she routinely adopts human mannerisms. Most of the time, she will come off rather reserved and brooding, however she refuses to stand down when she decides to stand. The only exception is her creator (yet to be named), who has a subservient effect on her when she is in his presence.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:33 pm 
Writer
Writer

Ok, I'll try my hand at this. I don't know yet if I'll do any role-playing with these guys, but we'll see. I have four to put in here.

For the most part, I don't know what they look like yet. I'm not generally good at descriptions, so I figure that can come later.

I'm going to try not to give too much away, because one of these characters is very closely connected to a lot of the weird, mysterious stuff in my novel.

Name: Tobin Jacobi (AKA "The Detective")
Race: Human
Evil/Good: oh, I suppose he's a good guy
Looks Description: TBD
Character Description: Jacobi is something of a cynic, and an introvert. Doesn't particularly like people, isn't really known as compassionate. He used to be good friends with Tierney (below), who he considered his mentor, but they had a falling out years ago. Their relationship has been in shambles since. Prefers to go by his last name, is annoyed when people call him Tobin. He's basically a private detective, and is very good at it.

Name: Daegan Tierney (AKA "The Commander")
Evil/Good: he's a good guy
Character Description: Tierney is an older man in a position of authority. He commands respect, and will not hesitate to make the difficult decisions. He is a religious man, and loves his family. However, he had a moral failing some years back, which cost him his friendship with Jacobi. He has regretted it since. Jacobi has lost all respect for the man, and is probably the only person whose blatant disrespect Tierney will tolerate. Tierney is the commander of the governor's "Watchmen" (name TBD): basically a police force/local army.

Name: Andrik (AKA "The Gangster")
Evil/Good: unknown
Character Description: Put briefly, he's a medieval mob boss. He is cunning and can be quite ruthless when he needs to be, but prefers to avoid violence and conduct his business. He has built a substantial financial empire.

Name: Ajax**** (AKA "The Cultist")
Evil/Good: Ajax is a Very Bad Dude
Looks Description: He will likely be very tall and thin, and may have unnaturally long arms (this has yet to be confirmed).
Character Description: Ajax is the leader of a cult who call themselves only The Servants. Little more is known about them. They are fanatical, suicidal, and sadistic, though their motivations are as yet unknown. Ajax in particular is highly unpredictable and prone to fits of extreme violence. Though unnaturally thin, he possesses terrifying strength. Very little is known about him. He is believed to be totally mad.

****This name is still up in the air, since it's, you know, also the name of a foaming cleaning product. For some reason I like the weirdness of the name, but the fact that it's also a cleaning product makes me hesitate to use it. ;)

"It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law."

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:34 am 
Writer
Writer

Name: Andrew Bridger aka Andy aka "Trajectory"
Evil/Good: Good
Looks Description: Andy has blond hair (more so in the goldish type). It runs long in the front and the back and comes a bit over his ears on the sides. He is about 5' 4" and has no clear muscle definition. His eyes are blue but you probably wouldn't be able to tell as his hair is usually in the way. He dresses primarily in t-shirt and shorts and wears a hoodie and sweatpants while fighting crime.
Character Description: Andy is an introvert and speeds most of his time in the basement of his house, studying physics and building his computer. His friends mainly consist of his siblings. He very much wants to be useful. However, his inexperience can be more of a hindrance to those he is trying to help. He is able to learn quickly- which tends to make him overconfident until he gets knocked down again (a frequent occurrence). His mood also shifts with seeming randomness: from enthusiasm to cynicism to musing to amusement at the craziness of life. He can be unpredictable, but remains genuine.

I just used the one-in-a-million chance, so we're out of that too. - Trajectory

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford

Unless we do the good that we could, we will neither see, nor ever be, what we should. - K.L.B.

Could smoke from the grill be indicative of razing the steaks?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:14 am 
Writer
Writer

Name: Marco Domici (Adopted)
Evil/Good: Good hearted. Loyal. Not so perfect when beautiful women are around

Looks Description: Slightly shorter than average, Marco fits into his combat armor well. He is used to it. Helmet and weapons are clipped off and everything is in place. Black Marine cut hair, tanned skin, and a ready smile mean Marco is ready for action.

Character Description: If it's the right thing to do, Marco is all in. Probably in well over his head, but it's the right thing to do. The close ones, the intimate ones, see how scared he is; He's not smart enough. Low class. Dirt poor. Doing the best he can with what he's got.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7