Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:35 pm 
Honor Roll Member
Honor Roll Member

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: No
Name: Malcolm
Race: A Hagon (mix between human and dragon). Kidding! Human :)
Evil/Good: Good
Looks Description: Brown hair, brown eyes, tall, Knight
Character Description: Likes to tease but can be very serious as well.

Quote:
Chivalry: The humble, yet heroic attitude of selflessness, displayed by the performance of unselfish deeds, for unselfish reasons.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:50 am 
Honor Roll Member
Honor Roll Member

Sex: Female
Name: Lillian (goes by Lilly with friends)
Race: Human
Looks description: Auburn hair (or blonde, but I think it'll be auburn), ocean-green eyes.
Character description: Very friendly. A bit of a tomboy. She's quiet,but she learns eventually to be brave.

And every man a scribe by trade,
To write the love of God above,
Would drain the ocean dry.
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

-The Love of God (Frederick Lehman)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:26 am 
Editor
Editor

Are you a published author?: Yes
Name: Jaegar
Race: Vrag (Demon/fallen angel)
Evil/Good: EVIL
Looks Description: Pale gold straight hair that brushes his shoulders, laserlike red irises with crimson where the white of his eye ought to be, high cheekbones, almost elvish features, tall, walks with an air of power.
Character description: Villainous. Immortal. Satanic. Cruel. Powerful. God-complex. Indestructible. Indefatigable. I think you get the picture.

Whatever. CARPE NOCTEM!

GUYS IMMA PUBLISHED AUTHOR *CLICK ME*
Lady Kitra Skene wrote:
Hitler and flamingos will always remind me of Abi.
Kya Lightwing wrote:
I think "IDK ask Gael she'd know" is the story of everyone's life... :D
The Dark Golden Dreamer wrote:
You kill people, Gael. D: How can I not die over that?
Sometimes I wonder about the reputation I have here....:rofl:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:42 pm 

Name: Enya
Race: half elf, half nature spirit
Looks Description: Long wavy/curly auburn hair, fair skin, light freckles on her nose, brown eyes
Character Description: She's a bit introverted. She's pyrokinetic, and can breathe smoke and sparks when angry. She's currently in a relationship with Sam. Her mother is the nature spirit of fire.

Name: Cameron
Race: human
Evil/Good: good
Looks Description: slightly wavy blond hair, fair skin, blue eyes
Character Description: He's shy and introverted and believes no one would do harm intentionally.

It's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain... -November Rain, Guns'NRoses
Romans 12:18- If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:39 pm 

Name: Sam
Looks Description: shoulder-length black hair, eyes that change color
Character Description: He's talkative and friendly. He's also an orphan.

It's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain... -November Rain, Guns'NRoses
Romans 12:18- If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:19 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Name: Rory Smith (but he refuses to go by anything but Flash Shadowstrike)

Evil/good: Good. But he can be obnoxious and mischievous sometimes. XD

Looks Description: He has wavy (almost curly) reddish-blond hair and sage-green eyes. He's tall and leanly-built, and has been said to remind people of a cat. He doesn't have a preference for what color of clothing he wears, but he always has a hoodie on.

Character Description: Mischievous and snarky, with a very long sarcastic streak. He acts like he could care less about everything and everyone, and pretends to have no emotions, but inside, he's a very emotional guy whose family never showed him love. He has severe mood swings because of this, and he could be laughing and joking at one minute, but then break down the next and start crying.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:02 am 
Captain
Captain

Name: Ouska
Evil/Good: Goodish
Looks Description: He's old, and somewhat frail, but strong, like a withered oak tree. He has thinning silver hair that falls with a slight curl to his shoulders, and piercing brown eyes. He wears an old, quilted gray and blue checkered tunic, over a jerkin of soft leather. A bracken green cloak is pinned across his shoulders by a dull gold brooch in the shape of a sun between two mountains.
Character Description: Cagey, weary, bitter, hates himself, occasionally straightens with great power

Name: The Kid With No Name
Race: Not entirely sure. Deity, probably.
Looks Description: He appears to be a boy of around 16, with silver anime-dreadlocks, one gold eye like an owl's, one pale blue like the sea, and half-moon spectacles. He wears jeans, sneakers, a dull orange vest over a t-shirt, and a messenger bag.
Character Description: Mainly he stares at me in my mind while smirking.

"Haven't I fallen enough?" She asked, head drooping to rest on the copper-black armor that once gleamed with starlight' white fire. "Must I betray my oath one more time to save these people I have betrayed and oppressed?"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:46 am 
Writer
Writer

Name: Iliren
Appearance: He has light brown hair and blue eyes. His face is not particularly striking in any way, but he is by no means ugly. One would call him a decent-looking fellow.
Personality: Iliren is a studious, book-loving young man, who also loves adventures. He is very stubborn and firm-set in his ways.

Name: Eliana (Do not confuse her with me, Lady Eliana)
Appearance: She has gold-red hair and blue eyes. She has a pretty, pleasant face.
Personality: She is lively and energetic and also rather rash and outspoken. She loves books and adventures. (She is Iliren's brother)

Name: Selaria
Race:Human
Evil/Good: Evilish
Appearance: Her hair is long and dark with slight waves in it. She has deep green eyes that are very good at what I have termed "death-stares." She always has an elegant and regal bearing.
Personality: She is a proud and dignified daughter of a king- too proud. She is judgmental and selfish, although she acts very nice.

Name: Amaron
Appearance: He has dark hair and green, kindly eyes. His features are sharp and well-defined
Personality: He has what is called a quiet strength and is a good leader.

Well, that will be enough for now, I suppose

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:46 am 
Writer
Writer

More!

Name: Rory
Appearance: Brown curly hair, brown mischievous eyes. Not to tall, a little stocky.
Personality: Smart, creative-he likes inventing and building things. Like his siblings, Iliren and Eliana, he loves books and adventure.

Name: Melendir
Race: HUman
Evil/Good: Evilish
Appearance: Dark curly hair, green eyes.
Personality: He is a king, but not a good one. He is pleasure-seeking and lazy, but very protective of his honor

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:46 pm 
Editor
Editor

Name: Hank
Looks Description: small frame, brown hair, brown eyes
Character Description: shy, he doesn't open up or trust easily, doesn't talk much. He does try to do what is right, though

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:04 pm 
Editor
Editor

Name: Bonnie
Looks Description: auburn hair, blue eyes
Character Description: she's very friendly once she gets to know someone, and she's ready to reach out to a new person. She likes being around people

Name: Matthias
Looks Description: big frame, brown hair, grey eyes
Character Description: very silly. He enjoys making others laugh, and is fairly outgoing.

Name: Emma
Looks Description: small frame, blonde hair, green eyes
Character Description: She is quick to make a new person welcome, and enjoys meeting new people. She is composed in nearly all situations, and very curious

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:16 pm 
Writer
Writer

(Sorry for not introducing here first...I'm still new at this :blush: )

Name: Kiva
Evil/good: Good
Appearance: Kiva is small and slight, with tanned skin, and long, almost black hair. Her hair is straight and almost black, and frames a pretty face with almost black eyes and a scattering of freckles across her nose and cheekbones.
Personality: Kiva is realistic, often quiet and reserved. She has her own personal "demon" that she struggles with, her abusive past. She is very determined in her ideals.

Name: Riyel
Appearance: Short reddish-brown/auburn hair, square shoulders and a strong, muscular build, snapping, terrifying green eyes.
Personality: Riyel is a bit of a hothead, very idealistic, often does not think before he acts, secretly struggles with depression.

Name: Alleyni
Appearance: Long, straight pale blond hair. Very light blue eyes, average height, thin, toned.
Personality: she is a princess who wishes she wasn't, she loves running, completely lacks decorum, grows angry quickly, jumps to conclusions quickly.

Name: Varyn
Appearance: ear-length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. Tall, rangy appearance, long face with sharp cheekbones, handsome.
Personality: Easy-going, laid back, tends to "laugh off" most things of consequence to cover how he actually feels, talented swordsman.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:10 am 
Writer
Writer

Name: Rauhl (pronounced like Paul) Isaiah Drake
Race: High Elf
Evil/Good: Neutral
Looks Description: Handsome, lightly tanned, tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, short golden blonde hair, piercing green eyes and high cheek bones.
Character Description: Has an aura of power about him. Aggressive, cocky, intimidating, confident, ambitious, courageous and has quite the temper. However, is also charming and pleasant to be around if one gets past his overpowering personality. Can sometimes be moody (struggles with PTSD and plagued by nightmares). Exceptionally talented swordsman.
Personality Type: ENTJ

Name: Faolan Evergreen
Race: Wood Elf
Looks Description: Tall, lean with strong arms, wavy, medium length light brown hair and short beard. Twinkling blue eyes, ruddy skin and freckles. Handsome in an outdoorsy way.
Character Description: Quiet, thoughtful, pensive, humble, brave, analytical, and seems to have a cold exterior when first met. When he opens up, is warm and kind. Intensely loyal to those he cares about. Talented with all weapons, but mainly archery and wrestling.
Personality Type: INTJ

Name: Ariel Drake (Rauhl's sister)
Race: High Elf
Looks Description: short and curvaceous with long, straight golden-blonde hair worn in a braid. Has light green eyes. Delicate features.
Character Description: Sweet, affectionate, kind, outgoing and always happy to be with others.
Personality Type: ESFP

Name: Princess Evalyn Tathlond
Race: Fire Elf
Looks Description: taller than an average woman, athletic and tan. Wavy auburn hair and amber eyes.
Character Description: Confident, alluring, and competitive. Feels emotions very strongly. Somewhat of a tomboy. Proficiently wields two blades.
Personality Type: ESFJ

(I actually have a ton of characters, but these are the main 4).

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:43 am 
Writer
Writer

After about 3000 retcon's and a cancellation I think I final nailed all of this so...

Name: Lyrous Absul
Race: Half human, Half Monan (Elf, but Ill never admit it, NEVER!)
Looks Description: Lyrous is a tall willowy young man with scarlet hair, a sun-kissed complexion and emerald green eyes. Lyrous dresses in worn brown robes which he wears open revealing the his cotton shirt and pants underneath as well as a evergreen stole wrapped around his neck like a scarf, which is not proper but is common in his order.
Character Description: Lyrous is a kindly and religious young man with a constant gleam of mischief in his eye. To the casual onlooker Lyrous would come off as a lazy and unambitious young man, in truth Lyrous is indecisive and constantly trying to dodge responsibility. Attempting to hide his fear and anxiety behind an mask of laughter. However Lyrous has found himself answering a call he cannot ignore amongst the warrior priests of the Evergreen Guardians, as a stalwart defender of life and liberty.

A unquestioned faith is like a unsharpened sword, keep your sword sharp.

In times of hardship. A rational faith shall outlast a blind adherence.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:44 pm 
Editor
Editor

Name: Terrwyn

Looks description: Medium height, not willowy but not stocky, looong red hair like molten copper; her bangs are pure white except for a thin strip of lime green down the left side, her eyes are blue and clear as dark, brilliant-cut sapphires, she has fair skin, and is wearing a flowing, several-layer silvery dress and cloak that shimmer like mother-of-pearl. She is telepathic, technopathic, telekinetic, can create illusions, and can use light rays to teleport. Her voice is quiet and smooth.

Character description: Terrwyn is smart. She is friendly--though most people outaide where she lives see her as creepy because she reads their minds and can respond to them before they say something. She has a temper, usually displayed when she fails something. She loves her handicapped sister very much and likes to spend quiet hours with her. When she grows up she wants to be a doctor.

Whatever. CARPE NOCTEM!

GUYS IMMA PUBLISHED AUTHOR *CLICK ME*
Lady Kitra Skene wrote:
Hitler and flamingos will always remind me of Abi.
Kya Lightwing wrote:
I think "IDK ask Gael she'd know" is the story of everyone's life... :D
The Dark Golden Dreamer wrote:
You kill people, Gael. D: How can I not die over that?
Sometimes I wonder about the reputation I have here....:rofl:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:29 am 
Writer
Writer

Name: Roger Jackson "Jack"
Looks Description: Brown hair, blue eyes (would it be too cliche to call them sparkling?), pleasant, squarish face, usually with a smiling expression. He's athletic and strong, and loves doing random acrobatics.
Character Description: Seemingly ever-cheerful, he is always ready to make a joke or break into song. He can be rather crazy, and I can't say he's terribly mature, but then again he is in his own way. He cares deeply for pretty much all people. Pushed back inside of him, but ever-ready to pop to the surface is a tremendous fear of having those he loves die or get hurt. He'd do anything, stupid or not, to stop that.

Name: Kedruar
Looks Description: Long, dark brown hair. Green eyes with a sad but very hard expression. He has a scar somewhere on his hardened face (not sure yet). He's very strong, and I guess you would say he's handsome.
Character Description: He is serious, and rather sad for the most part. His anger is seen like a smoldering fire in his eyes alone. He has a gentleness inside his strong exterior that, while gleaming like a flower of the sun inside is seen only in a rough, strong hand taking the place where it is most needed and a silent, patient determination to do what should be done. (Pardon the corny descriptions. They are but a stained shard of the poetry of his country. Don't know why I used them.)

Name: Prince Oarhu Acant'helorea
Race: Human (though he might say otherwise)
Evil/Good: Hmm....Good question...evil-ish...but...oh! I can't say.
Looks Description: Dark brown hair (is this some sort of trend?) Proud green eyes. Oval-ish face wearing an I'm-far-better-than-you expression.
Character description: Extremely proud (if you couldn't tell), stubborn, ambitious. If he disagrees with you and you annoy him, you'll probably get sent to prison for at least the better half of the day. Though, if for a moment he looks beyond his all-encompassing pride, he has a true sense of fairness and what is right.

Name: Tevinta Eriondea
Age: Umm...She would seem in her twenties, but she's probably more like 200
Race: Giant
Looks description: Tall as a pine, straight red hair, glittering hazel eyes, and usually secretly smiling face. Is always carrying a weapon of some sort. Oh, and she like all giants can shrink to human size when she wants.
Character description: She has kind of an air of sly smirking mischief about her, but in a good way. She treats her weapons like pets and likes to show them and her skill with them off. She's stubborn and would hate to appear daunted. She has a firm, almost innocent belief in the supremacy of right over wrong, which means she isn't very afraid.

Name: Tilovar Eriondea (He is some sort of cousin of Tevinta's)
Age: To a human he would be about 12, but he's more like 65 (I'm not entirely sure about the aging of giants)
Race: Giant
Looks Description: Light brown hair (maybe blond), brown eyes, smiling face.
Character Description: Cheerful, or vibrant (or both, I guess), kind and caring. The most remarkable trait of his is that he fears absolutely nothing, don't know how he does it, but he's never even known what fear is like. But he says that because he's never feared, that he's never really been brave.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:12 am 
Captain
Captain

Hope Faerwald
Race: human/Yllren combination
Evil/Good: Humans, even hybrids, can not be simplified to good or bad. She desires to do good, but instead accomplishes a great evil, and then returns.
Looks: She is a young woman with auburn hair and green eyes flecked with gray. Her hair falls to just above her shoulders in fairly straight lines. Her nose is slightly crooked and very solid. No cute button nose here. Her eyes aren't quite straight compared to each other. She wears a suit of mail and plate that glow coldly white of starlight, and she carries a sword that burns with the hot blue of a supernova. She is slightly shorter than average though.
Character Description: She is idealistic to a fault, naive, and entirely too trusting. She has trouble believing that anyone would actually do evil, and is empathetic towards everyone. She is also kind, but will do anything to make life better for all.

"Haven't I fallen enough?" She asked, head drooping to rest on the copper-black armor that once gleamed with starlight' white fire. "Must I betray my oath one more time to save these people I have betrayed and oppressed?"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:00 pm 
Writer
Writer

Location: Standing on the edge of faith and reality, looking over the edge.
Gram

Age by years: 264

Mental age: Varies

Race: Trans-dimensional Ghost.

Evil/Good: True Neutral. Does not concentrate on one or the other.

Looks: Translucent, white skin that gives off an other-worldly glow. Short hair with a lock of red in front of his right eye. As a spirit, he is corporeal and floats around aimlessly. Is most commonly seen wearing a white tee with cargo shorts of the same color.

Since he floats through dimensions, he has been known to change clothing at his whim. From his ankles down, his feet are surrounded by a fog. Always, an invisible wind seems to be flowing and affecting his appearance, as his hair seems to flow one direction all the time. Grey eyes and a medium build for muscle. He doesn't use it all that much, and he cannot interact with the physical realm easily.

His voice emanates from within other people's minds, since he cannot affect sound waves through air. Only in certain situations may he affect the world.

Personality: Due to him being a trans-dimensional being, he is a few centuries old, flitting in and out. As such, his personality is slightly scattered all over the place. From an old ancient to a young, naive boy, his character borders multiple personalities all co-existing at once.

In his mortal life, he had discovered a way to sustain immortality through a ghostly form. However, he was not prepared for the reality of living forever. Thus, he has a tendency for violent mood swings.

He is intelligent when he chooses to be, absurdly patient, since he has all the time in the world, and dim-witted half of that time. Memory did not follow him into his current form, so he forgets things very easily. This is why he cannot remember how he became immortal.

Either that, or he chooses not to remember.

(Stock photo of Gram: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 5nmqej.png )

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:01 am 
Writer
Writer

Location: Standing on the edge of faith and reality, looking over the edge.
Paul "THE PAUL" Walrus

Age by human years: 493

Race: Shape-shifter, from the planet Tournesol.

Weight: 2,042 kg

Evil/Good: Chaotic Neutral. Massive ego.

Looks: He's a Walrus. There's not much else to say. . . http://educatinglaytons.com/wp-content/ ... lrus-2.jpg

On occasion, he might don a large Top Hat with a monocle on his left eye.

Character Type:

Due to an accident at birth, human Paul acquired a monolithic ego that was diagnosed as a brain cyst at the young age of 2.

Unbeknownst to the humans, Paul gained the powers of inter-dimensional travel. For the first 200 years, he spent his time as over 400 species in 273 multiple worlds. 275 of those species were a human or human/hybrid variant.

40% of those were Female.

On August 8th, 2014, Paul met Gram and has sworn to follow the ghost to the end of time, in order to spread his "Paul-ness" to the far reaches of the Galaxy. It is unknown when the Paul will depart.

It is also unknown why the Paul takes the form of a 2,042 Kg Walrus, as he conveniently will dodge the question every time it is asked.

The Paul likes Classic music and Dubstep, sometimes in tandem. He enjoys seafood, string cheese, and Limburger. Other hobbies include spreading the religion of the "Origin of Paul", talking about the adventures of Paul, and belittling anyone who does not address him in third person. He dislikes little kids, believing them to be the spawn of the unjust, and he especially dislikes those who pick on and hurt children. Although contradictory, this is because the Paul believes that only The Paul may demean anyone that he has marked as someone of note.

*Gram speculates that if paul belittles you, then he actually likes you. This is unconfirmed. * (see Hypocritical Heartwarming. )

Inspired by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxrVjW-aeg
Paul asserts that he once was Paul McCartney in an alternate universe. This also, is unconfirmed.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:37 pm 
Writer
Writer

Name: Loreleí

Age: over 5000 years. (Functionally Immortal and timeline still undetermined.)

Race: Anájri (keepers of portals between worlds, humanoid)

Evil/Good: Insane (she's good, but she's also bad - it depends)

Looks Description: six feet tall, willowy, compact and lithe, almost too thin; pale skin, light blush; dark green eyes, turn brilliant and glowing when she uses her powers - which is a lot when she's insane; wears loose, long gowns (almost Grecian) - commonly in royal blue, dark red, or dark green - once in white; walks in eternal wind storm, can control thunderstorms and sky; hair is a dark, rich red and falls in gentle waves to her knees - often worn in braids when she wants it kept back, but is usually left free to blow in her wind; always barefoot.

Character Description: Insane. She was gentle, and kind and strong once, but if her race is mildly telepathic and is in continual connection to her sisters and brothers (race members). To cut off that connection is akin to sensory deprivation. She shut herself away and collapsed her doorway to protect the world she came from from a darkness, and - to destroy the darkness - was forced to kill her birth brother in the process. Thus, insanity. But she still appears sane most of the time, and saved several races from extinction by others. She lives as a hermit. Several times, she almost destroyed the world attempting to reopen her door.

"Maids of the Valleys, we come from our heights
To dance in your forests beneath the sky's lights."

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next