Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Introductions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: No
Here is where you introduce your Character(s)! Please, no welcoming chatter in this thread, all that can be done in 'General Conversations'. Try to follow the form as closely as possible. I understand that won't be possible with some characters, but do your best. :D

Name: (Give your character's name)
Race: (Human, elf, dwarf, dragon, etc.)
Evil/Good: (Bad guy? Or good guy?)
Looks Description: (Describe what your character looks like)
Character Description: (Describe your character's personality/how he/she acts)

If you ever wish to introduce more of your characters, be sure to post about them in here. And remember, this is a reference topic. No replies to welcome people; if at all possible include only the info in the form. Characters are NOT allowed to talk in this room, and authors are to keep at library levels. Thank-you! :D

If you see me use the big grin, you know something special has happened:       Uses so far: 8

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:22 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Name: Elanhil
Race: Human
Evil/Good: Good
Looks Description: Elanhil is a young man about 6 ft tall, well-developed muscularly. He has long-ish wavy dark brown hair, almost black. Dark-brown eyes, and well-tanned from many long hours of outdoors work.
Character Description: Elanhil is very smart. He has a good tactical mind, for both spur-of-the-moment decisions, and for planning out war strategies, making him skilled both as a duelist and a general. Elanhil has a hot temper, but can be a very comforting individual.

If you see me use the big grin, you know something special has happened:       Uses so far: 8

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Location: Smacking my rascally MC and wanting fish and chips.
Sex: Female
Are you a published author?: Yes
Name: Shawn Alexis Henderson; "Shawn"
Looks Description: Shawn is a little shorter than average height. She has liquid amber eyes and long pale gold hair.
Character Description: Shawn is rather mature for her age. She wrestles with the growing process of who she is, who she was made to be.

Name: Jayson Neil Lewis; "Jay"
Evil/Good: Resident 'bad-guy bouncer'
Looks Description: Jayson is a little above average height and well developed. He has dark brown hair and large dark eyes.
Character Description: Jayson is conflicted; he has been given a strong will and is compelled to act quickly, often to his own destruction. He is protective, and can often be blinded by his emotions. He acts on facts and what he thinks of them.

Name: Jaimie Lewis; "Jaimie"
Looks Description: Jaimie is tall, with short wavy red hair and brown eyes.
Character Description: Jaimie has been rebellious in the past, feeling unwanted. She does her best to protect the ones she loves, giving her a "pushy" feel.

Name: Lawrence _; "Lars"
Looks Description: Lars has fair hair and pale blue eyes. He is a bit shorter than average, and strongly built.
Character Description: Wise beyond his years, Lars is patient, weighing his options and asking for guidance before making decisions. This creates conflict with his best friend from childhood, Jayson. Lars also has a shrewd and gentle sense of humor: his sharp wit is not used to attack another.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:03 pm 
Writer
Writer

Name: Faylin
Race: Wolf
Looks Description: Enormous in size—not, like, as big as a house; just a big dog—with mottled dark-grey fur which is nearly black. Faylin has bright yellow eyes and a scar running from his left ear to down below his jaw.
Character Description: He is sarcastic and gruff but as bad as his bark is, his bite is much worse. He enjoys fighting, whether with weapons or with words, and is very antagonistic. He talks far too much and insists on pretending to die far too many times.

Stop over at my blog!
https://kayjfields.blogspot.com/
Or my Tumblr blog:
https://kayjfields.tumblr.com/
Or Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/kjfieldsauthor/

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:13 pm 
Captain
Captain

Name: Ouskar Drund
Race:Human
Evil/Good: Mercenary good
Description: He's lithe, with brown hair, brown eyes, and a face that you forget right after looking away. His boots are well-worn and mud-splattered, the pants the same, and his shirt is patched in many places. He also wears a leather vest and a slightly odd looking sword is slung over his shoulder, covered by a black cloak.
Character Description (Personality): He seems cocky and arrogant, but it's a facade.

"Haven't I fallen enough?" She asked, head drooping to rest on the copper-black armor that once gleamed with starlight' white fire. "Must I betray my oath one more time to save these people I have betrayed and oppressed?"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

I hope these are alright. I basically adjusted the introductions I already wrote. Let me know if I need to change them at all. ;)

Name: Victoria Amber Woods, Nickname: Vicky
Looks Description: Height: 5’ 9”; Hair color and style: Straight dirty/brownish; Eye Color: Green; Clothing: Normal American clothes, track clothes, etc.; Age: 16; Other appearance: Strong and sturdy, rough hands, average weight.
Character Description: Active, independent, strong but struggling on the inside, outspoken. Is a Christian, but is fighting on the inside, is public schooled, is a twin, loves reading and math, and runs. She lives on Earth.

Name: Aaron Oak Woods
Looks Description: Hair color and style: Honey blonde, no particular cut; Eye color: blue; Height: average.
Character Description: He is the twin of Victoria. He is her best friend, aside from Julliana. He is trustworthy, understanding, and encouraging. He dances ballet, is very organized, drives, and is devout to God. He nearly died as an infant (how, I am not sure... :P). He also helps with Sunday School. He lives on Earth.

Name: Julliana Rich
Evil/Good: Evilish... she's not really "evil," but is on the bad side.
Looks Description: Height: 5’ 7”; Hair color and style: Dark and long; Eye Color: Brown; Clothing: Normal American clothes, track clothes, etc.; Age: 15; Other appearance: A little lanky.
Character Description: Sporty/girly, is basically good, tries to always be good, and wants to be in control of her life. Is very intelligent, loves writing and history. Non-Christian. She likes being optimistic and encouraging, is satisfied with what she has in life, sees no point in God because she “is good” and wants control in her life. She lives on Earth.

Name: The Mysterious Knight/The Prince/The Light/Various other names discovered individually. Nickname: Varies person to person
Race: Unknown/Human
Looks Description: Height: 6’; Hair color and style: Brown, parted on the side, small bangs; Eye Color: Deep brown; Clothing: A black suit of armor that changes upon a person’s perspective of him. In his Kingdom he wears medieval/renaissance type royal clothing with a golden crown; Age: Always (about 30, appearance wise)
Character Description: Serving, Strong, Commanding, Gentle, Loving, Kind, Beautiful, among many other virtues. He rides a beautiful white steed. He works for his Father in trying to rescue lost subjects of The Shining City. The Prince lives in the Land of the Two Kingdoms.

Name: Prince Rialtóir/The Light-Bearing Knight/The Prince of all Evil and Darkness. Nickname: Evil/darkness
Race: Unknown
Evil/Good: Most definitely evil, although sometimes appearing to be good.
Looks Description: Height: 5’ 6”; Hair color and style: Beautiful and handsome (reader’s decision); Eye Color: Blue and beautiful; Clothing: A dark/light silver that shines beautifully, but usually becomes dull when The Mysterious Knight comes near. Also dresses in mounds of rich garments, decorating himself greatly. Age: Unknown (About 27 appearance wise)
Character Description: Very handsome and pleasing to look at, has a smooth tongue that deceives many. He tries to capture the lost subjects of The King (The Prince’s father) and make them his slaves in the Light-bearing Kingdom, a horrid place full of darkness and fire. The Light-bearing knight also uses these slaves to help him prepare an army for the final battle. He has many agents that help him complete his work. However, neither he nor any of his slaves can touch a subject of the King unless the subjects allow the Light-bearing knight to. He lives in the Land of the Two Kingdoms

Name: Gloria Amber
Looks Description: Height: 5’ 9”; Hair color and style: Straight dirty/brownish; Eye Color: Green; Clothing: A rich velvet dress with decorations in medieval style; Age: 16
Character Description: Independent, strong, struggling. She is walking on the thin, rocky path towards the Shining City in the Prince’s Kingdom. The path is amid a field that stains those who walk in it. Gloria is struggling with herself on many decisions. She lives in the Land of the Two Kingdoms.

I may introduce more characters as I progress with my story and as they need development. ;)

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ Willy Wonka

Visit my blog! The Doctor Dances

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Okay. I'm going to use a different character than I was before, and save my others to use when HWHF opens up, rather than making a switch later on. However, I know practically nothing about this character, and writing her book is way in my future, so information will be sparse for now. :P

Name: Arilledrae Niriath
Race: Sylph
Evil/Good: Good-ish
Looks Description: Tall and thin with pale skin, small, slit-shaped light grey eyes with large pupils, slightly pointed ears, shoulder length white hair
Character Description: Calm, impatient, tries to mask her feelings, swift, quiet.

After much thought and prayer, I am staying on Holy Worlds. I believe what we have here is worth fighting for. PM me for details.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:40 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Captain Nemo wrote:
I hope these are alright. I basically adjusted the introductions I already wrote. Let me know if I need to change them at all. ;)
They're perfectly fine. :D

Name: Cuoash
Looks Description: Short for her race, but elsewhere she may be average. Long, dark brown hair, but odd, deep blue eyes atypical of her race. Her features are all small, and relatively indistinct.
Character Description: She possesses the gift of magic, but not many people know it. Slightly naive, can come across as a little spoiled or whiny, but in actuality just wants to enjoy life to the fullest.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:20 am 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Name: Alina Danaidh
Nickname: Lanna
Good/Evil: Good
Hair: Long, black, and straight
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7"
About: Has been a slave for her whole life until recently, when her village was raided and as far as she knows, Lanna is the only who survived. Is now traveling with Vaughan, Rogan, Eileene, Adrien, Zodac, Orica, and Arica.

Name: Rogan
Nickname: Rogan
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 6'2"
About: Has been serving the kingdom of Valdemar as a knight for four years. Past is unknown to most.

Name: Vaughan
Nickname: Vaughan
Hair: bald and has a long white beard
Eyes: Grey/Green
Height: 5'11"
About: Really old, and is completely loyal to the kingdom of Valdemar. Has been serving the royalty of Valdemar since he was 17.

That's all for now :D

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. - Ephesians 5:1-2

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

So for lack of actual characters and for the sake of insanity, I'm introducing yall to my personalities. To keep things from getting too confusing whenever you see a personal pronoun capitalized, it's a "character" and not really me. The exception is "I" which I'll italicize if I'm talking about myself. Another clue that I'm talking about a "character" is if you see me using third person verbs to describe first person pronouns. *thinks the editors are going to hate him* Right now we'll just start with three counting my real self (which will usually be called Seer or Jordan) and if HW can handle more, you might get to see some of them later.

Name: Me
Race: Human split identity
Looks: Me's body (and hence his appearance) is my own, confusing right?
Character: Me is alot like Chat (for those of you've seen Chat and I interact with each other). This means Me's usually engaging me in slap-stick style humor to keep things interesting. Sometimes he gets out of hand, but not often.

Name: Myself
Nickname: Self
Looks: Looks like me, but don't be fooled.
Character description: I'm still getting to know myself at this point. Be prepared for the unexpected, there's no telling what Myself will do.

Name: I
Looks: He looks identical to me and Myself so you're lucky visual recognition isn't needed online.
Character: I is the one who tries to ride herd on the other personalities. Sometimes he even has to get onto me(Seer). You'll see him constantly correcting the other selves even if it isn't always needed or wanted.

Thinks that's more than enough for starters *just describing three has nearly given Seer a headache* Needless to say you'll need to keep on your toes if I bring my selves into a thread. :twisted:

"I think armpit hair's pretty intimate!" - Roager

"I am so glad I'm getting locked in the basement today." - Airianna Valenshia

"You are the laughter I forgot how to make." - Calista Beth

"Sorry, I was busy asphyxiating Mama R." - Seer

"I'm a man of many personalities, but tell you what? They're all very fond of you." - Sheogorath from Elder Scrolls Online

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 pm 
Honor Roll Member
Honor Roll Member

Oooh cool!

Name: Seymour
Race: Luvarian (half-Elf)
Evil/Good: Good guy
Looks Description: Seymour is a bit taller than an average man's height, he has brown eyes with slivers of green around his pupils. He has brown hair and reaches a little bit past partway down his back, and kept tied back (a characteristic among older men of his people)
Character Description: Seymour is a bit on the quiet side. He has a mentor kind of attitude, too, and enjoys looking out for the younger generation. He doesn't say much, but when he does, it usually comes out like a fortune cookie.

Name: Mordir
Evil/Good: Evil, or at least I want him to be. ;P (he's not being very good at it at the moment)
Looks Description: Mordir has gray eyes and dark brown hair that often looks windblown. His skin is more or less pale, because his occupation usually requires him to work in the dark.
Character Description: Mordir is more or less quiet. But when he speaks, his remarks are usually smart aleck ones. He can be a bit impulsive, but he can keep his head and doesn't like admitting defeat.

Name: Aelynn
Race: Luvarian (half-elf)
Looks Description: Aelynn has blue eyes with slivers of gold around the pupils, she has blond hair that reaches to her waist
Character Description: Aelynn has a quiet personality, but she loves interacting with new people.

Name: Tynx
Race: Jianuo (a small fox)
Looks Description: Tynx is a little smaller than a grown housecat, but has the shape of a fox. His fur coloration is red and white. Mostly red, but on his paws, end of his tail, and most of his face is white. He has amber colored eyes.
Character Description: Tynx is an energetic, friendly, eager to make friends kind of personality. He contains more energy than is probably healthy, but manages to vent it safely. But he also knows when to be serious. Being an animal, he loves attention (being petted, huggled, etc.).

Name: Chayn
Race: Dragon
Looks Description: Chayn has light blue scales, her claws, spine spikes, and horns are dark blue, as well as her eyes and underbelly. The wing membranes are also dark blue. Her tail forks into three sections, and in the middle, dark blue fur grows.
Character Description: Very protective and motherly. Enjoys flying and patronizing villains, but almost acts like one if you get her mad enough.

That outta do it for now. :)

And every man a scribe by trade,
To write the love of God above,
Would drain the ocean dry.
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

-The Love of God (Frederick Lehman)

Online Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 pm 
Writer
Writer

Name: Breyanna Ranea D'har
Looks Description: Auburn hair, green eyes, tall, slender.
Character Description: Stubborn, emotional, and highly dependent on her friends. Likes to take charge, and has trouble relenting control. Resourceful and clever. Occupant of the Mentothian Establishment for the Cursed.

________

Name: Xennon the Nameless
Looks Description: Dark hair, brown eyes, staunch build.
Character Description: Friendly and charming, while somewhat awkward. Generally pessimistic. Disinherited prince of the Graylands. (Hence, "Nameless."

______

Name: Thalian
Looks Description: Black, thick hair, falling over his face, which conceals a mask. (Which in turn conceals ugly scarring.) Generally wears a thick, black, heavy robe. Tall and slender.
Character Description: Smart, sarcastic, and easily amused. Very focused on what is useful to him, and doesn't pay much attention to anything else. (Unless it amuses him.) Often comes off as selfish and arrogent. Determined, resourceful, and obsessive, and incredibly smart. He is the instigator and leader of the Grayland's Rebel force.

Currently writing:

Atlantis (Science Fiction, writing stage)
The Girl on the Swing (Steampunk Fantasy, revision stage)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:23 am 
Writer
Writer

Name: Susyn Jane Doylen
Age: 12 when the series starts, 16 (tentatively) when it ends. 15-ish for RP purposes.
Evil/Good: Good (protagonist)
Physical description: Average height. Skinny, with black hair usually tied back in a sloppy ponytail. Pale skin and gray eyes. Clothing attire is very casual, mostly consisting of jeans and a T-shirt, and maybe a sweater if it's cold.
Personality description: Quiet, but not shy. Stubborn, rational, impulsive, and extremely skeptical. Usual demeanor is calm, cool and collectivated, and very often sarcastic. Fiercely loyal towards loved ones, and will lash out violently if insulted or threatened. Over technical, and is often called a walking encyclopedia. Prone to zoning out.

Susyn gives little attention to her emotions. This causes a lack of emotional maturity, as she doesn't know what to do with them except give in, and let them run their course, loosing all concepts of the calm and clear reasoning she usually reveres, until she can regain control. Fortunately such bouts are rare, and extremely hard to rouse.

Personality type is INTP.

Name: Andrew (Drew) Henry Doylen
Physical description: Short and skinny, with light wavy brown hair and green eyes. Clothes are often thrown on without much thought. Like to be 'tough' by wearing short sleeves in cold weather. Likes the color green.
Personality description: A people person, and despite his cheerful, fun loving demeanor, is actually rather serious. A fan of all things reptilian, although he often mixes up reptiles and amphibians. He likes to use sarcasm like his sister, but is less sardonic in doing so. He has a strong sense of duty, and will follow through to the letter on a commitment once it's been made. Love sports, and is highly competitive, but believes in keeping things fair and playing by the rules. He is a natural leader, and doesn't hesitate to resume a leadership role if the need arises, and in fact prefers it that way, always eager to prove himself capable. He hates it when people comment about his height or his light build, or when calling by his alternative nickname (given to him by his older sister) 'Annie.'

Personality type: ENFJ

Name: Ezekiel Dre
Race: Human (developed artificially in a lab)
Physical description: Tall, lanky, with spiky blond hair combed to the back of his head, and blue eyes. He often likes to combine the 'high class' and the 'bad boy' looks. His favorite color is blue, and won't wear any outfit that doesn't include it. He also won't wear hats because they mess his hair up.
Personality description: Ezekiel posses many insecurities about the nature of his birth, afraid that he is a mere product of humans rather than human himself. This accounts for much of his reckless, glory seeking behavior, hoping that they'll accept him as legitimate if they think he's impressive and heroic. He desperately wants people to like him, which is often difficult because he has trouble behaving in a socially acceptable way, having never had a formal adult figure. He's sometimes obnoxious, stubborn to the point of absurdity and doesn't know when to stop and take things seriously. When he was younger, he had a distinct lack of emotional control, and was prone to strong, immature outbursts for no good reason.

Created to be the perfect soldier, Ezekiel possess an indestructible shield that activates around any area of his body that experiences more than 10 pounds of pressure, making him immune to falls, explosions, guns, or any other kind of physical threat (except for fire. The shield is not fire proof.) Thus, he has no concept of fear, and has trouble understanding others who do. (This adds more fuel to his already reckless tendencies.) He's obsessed with weapons and fire power, possessing a wide arsenal of guns, grenades and knives, and uses them as easily as he uses his hands.

Ezekiel is extremely extroverted, the more people the better, and has an uncanny ability to predict others motives and push their buttons to make them do what he wants. However, he holds no desire to lead or follow anyone, more than willing to allow people to go their own way. Live and let live. Above all he just wants to have fun and live life to the fullest, and wants even more for people to have fun and live life with him.

--------------------------------

Wow. Ezekiel's was long. But I guess I had more background to cover.

- Terra

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning. - C. S. Lewis

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

I'm not sure if I'll... err... I mean, I'm not sure if we'll have much time to chat on HW what with our busy schedule (You know, the usual stuff. Hiding from the bad guy, sword fighting, trying to escape the bad guy, starring at a dungeon wall for hours on end wondering how this fits into the whole "Saving the World from a Perpetual Evil that Never Rests" plan.) However I thought I'd still stop in and introduce some people to you just in case.

Name: Chayton Dorn
Looks Description: Chayton is 6ft 1in tall with black hair, brown eyes, and skin that's tan like the shell of a walnut. Training for knighthood has made him muscular and agile. Unlike most of his opponents, he is left-handed with a lean build.
Character Description: Chayton is a quick thinker and as a knight has been taught to notice things few others would. Living with prejudice, he is used to people’s snide comments about being a half-breed and learned at an early age to mask emotion. Every once in a while his anger does flare. He's very protective and above all else he hates betrayal. His loyalty and trust are not to be taken lightly.

Name: known as Ralia Shion
Looks Description: Ralia is 5ft 3in with waist length silver blonde hair and hazy blue eyes. Living in a different world from her homeland, her dress is more native American, with clothing made from animal skins and fur. She also wears an armband on her left arm, and a thick braided leather cord as a belt.
Character Description: Evenstar is very shy and likes to consider her words carefully before she speaks her opinion. She’s very compassionate and hates to see others hurting. She has a firm determination and when her mind is made up she cannot be swayed. Her childish innocence and purity of heart cause many to be overly protective of her.

Name: Dyami Shion
Race: Anakim (Giant)
Looks Description: Dyami is 7ft 4in with short black hair, dark brown eyes, and brown skin. He has the sturdy, muscular build of a hunter. Like Ralia, his clothes are made of animal skins.
Character Description: Dyami has a heart nearly as big as himself. He is fiercely loyal to his friends and often considered Chayton and Ralia’s “big brother”. Usually optimistic, he is slow to anger, but when angry he’s not a force to be reckoned with. He speaks in broken English and always refers to himself in third person.

"An artist is not paid for his labor but for his vision." ~James Whistler

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:03 am 
Honor Roll Member
Honor Roll Member

Name: Tae
Race: Luvarian (half-elf)
Looks Description: Tae has deep red hair and blue eyes with slivers of green around the pupils. Wears a long, full dark brown skirt, a green long-sleeved shirt (sleeves flair out a bit at the ebow). Has dark gray 'cloth' boots (not good for travel, but good for simply around the city)
Character Description: Tae is a curious, sensitive girl. She enjoys making friends, but she's shy.

And every man a scribe by trade,
To write the love of God above,
Would drain the ocean dry.
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Though stretched from sky to sky.

-The Love of God (Frederick Lehman)

Online Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:42 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Name: Kai Caliga DiAterina
Race: Phantom
Evil/Good: Protagonist with some major violence issues
Looks Description: Kai is about 6'1", but of a rather slight build. He has grey eyes, and very, very black hair, which falls to his shoulders or maybe a little beyond if he leaves it down, but is usually in a ponytail. His skin is medium tan, dark for a Caliga phantom. He usually wears a blue tunic, with brown or no leggings and black boots, if I remember correctly.
Character Description: Kai is prone to violence. He's learned that violence is a good way to get money - he's a professional assassin - or really anything else he wants. When he's not arguing with his employers over how much gold he should get for a job, he's fairly quiet. He doesn't talk much about his past, except that he hates humans. He's fairly vocal about that. XD However, he loves his sister Tirzah and (later) Klasina dearly, would do anything for them, and when he is around them he is much calmer.

Name: Roel (father unknown, so he has no last name)
Race: Half-human, half-phantom
Evil/Good: Protagonist with a grudge that nearly results in the death of certain other protagonists...
Looks Description: Roel is about 6'3", making him taller than Kai, something the latter finds irritating. His eyes are silver, flecked with just a tiny bit of black, giving away his heritage to anyone who looks too closely. His hair is red-brown, giving the idea to some that his father was an Ignus (which isn't true, because their eyes are yellow/orange). His hair is shorter than Kai's, being not long enough to put into a real ponytail, although sometimes he pulls it back into a very short one anyway. It's also usually in a state of decided disarray. He's somewhat broad-shouldered, but not at all overweight, being muscular and fit. He wears a green tunic, the color of men of his rank in the Gerlach army, and short brown boots.
Character Description: Roel is calm-tempered, and does not make rash decisions, most of the time. His mother was unmarried and died when he was in his early teens, at which time he joined the Arr'etta army. Some years later he deserted and joined the Gerlach army (which so happened to be invading at the time). He does not talk about his past, but has sworn to kill his father for what he did to his mother. This hatred tends to extend to other phantoms, such as Kai and Klasina. He enjoys fighting, but won't pick a fight unless he knows he can win.... which means he picks fights a lot. XD Anyone who insults him or makes any negative reference to his mother is in big trouble. :shock:

Name: Klasina
Race: Phantom
Looks Description: She has straight silver hair, which falls about five inches past her shoulders. Her eyes are grey, with small flecks of silver/blue. Her skin is very pale, but not so that she looks sickly. She's about 5’ 5’’ in height, and quite slender. She generally wears a long, full skirt and kimono style top, often pale blue, pale green, or pale pink.
Character Description: Klasina is gentle and quiet. She is a calming influence on Kai and Roel's many arguments. When she does speak, it is in a very soft, quiet voice. It's impossible not to love her. Klasi does like "rough" activities such as climbing trees and such, on occasion, but it doesn't detract from her gentleness.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 am 
Captain
Captain

Name: The Dragon (Needs secret identity)
Gender: Eh, in his normal form, he's a guy. Technically, he's neither being some sort of warrior-angel type
Race: His usual form is human, but again, he's a warrior-angel type person. A Teleporter to be precise
Evil/Good: Good! Good!
Looks Description: He's Asian, being from China. He's about 5 foot 8 with medium length black hair. You can't really see him because he's wearing what can only be described as a ninja outfit, since his is basically a ninja. The very ends of two elaborate tattoos of a Chinese dragon can be seen on his cheeks in eye-slit. He has two swords on scabbards in his back.
Character Description: (Describe your character's personality/how he/she acts): He's very serious, I suppose. He's more of watcher, prone to perching on roof-tops and church spires like Batman. He moves with a careful grace, of a man light on his feet and confident

"Haven't I fallen enough?" She asked, head drooping to rest on the copper-black armor that once gleamed with starlight' white fire. "Must I betray my oath one more time to save these people I have betrayed and oppressed?"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Name: The Black Dragon, Merashath, Prince of Evil, etc, etc.
Age: He has lived through all 4 ages, but since the start of the most recent age he has been incapacitated.
Race: Dragon
Evil/Good: Evil
Looks Description: A dark dragon, about the size of a mini-van or large car. Wingspan roughly 30-40 ft, all black, sharp claws, breathes fire, etc, etc.
Character: Merashath is the Prince of Evil, and he prowls about the earth, seeking whom he may devour. He doesn't do this literally any more, as he used to, since he is bound to one location only. Instead, his spirit goes out from where he is, and tempts the innocent souls. From this point Merashath has built an entire empire spreading across the entire continent, and plans to take over the world. He has built vast armies, and his power is greater than you can imagine. Beware.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:59 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Okay... I think I'm going to try this again. *wonders about own sanity*

Name: Alyse
Race: Shapeshifter - mermaid (One day I'll get to posting a thread on shapeshifters...)
Looks Description: Alyse has long, thick, black hair that is usually in a braid. Her violet eyes are beautiful, and twinkle merrily when she laughs. She has a small nose, a huge smile, and is tan. She’s slender and petite, at 5’2”. She prefers simple clothing, but also loves the ballgowns she often wears. As a mermaid, her tail is blue.
Character Description: Alyse tends to be joyful and optimistic, but it’s not obvious to anyone but her close friends and family. She prefers to be on her own, or with one or two close friends, because large crowds make her uncomfortable However, she is able to put on facade of comfort wherever she is. She always strives to do her best, and never wants to have to look back and say, “what if?”. The only thing she truly fears is losing those she loves.

Name: Luke
Race: Shapeshifter - merman
Looks Description: Luke is short (5’4”), but muscular from being a swordsmith. He has very broad shoulders, well-defined muscles, and a thick neck. His eyes are light purple, and his hair is thick, short, and dark. As a merman, his tail is ebony, with a slight purple tinge.
Character Description: Luke has a very warm personality. He is outgoing and friendly, and feels at ease in large groups of people, as well as in small groups or with one person. He feels the need to protect those weaker then himself, especially if they are girls, and we will do anything to keep those under his wing from harm, even if he must pay the ultimate price. His drive to protect and better others gives him courage.

Name: Cecily
Race: Shapeshifter - wolf
Evil/Good: Bad
Looks Description: Cecily is long and lithe, at 5’9”. She has very angular features, and is beautiful. Her hair is light blonde, and about chin-length (she cut it after joining the Vandals). The edges are ragged, and unintentionally angled towards her face. Her eyes are a dark, striking purple. When she is a wolf, her fur is black.
Character Description: Cecily has a strong sense of self-entitlement. She feels that, as princess and future queen, she should be held above everyone else. This pushes her to betray the other shifters. Also, she is weak, though she will not admit it. The show of arrogance covers up a fear that people will ignore her. It’s not so much a fear of not being liked, as a fear of either being used or being ignored totally. Wulf’s promises of fame and importance are the ultimate reason she becomes a traitor. As the story goes on, she becomes very wolfish in her motives. She grows into an alpha-female position, and outgrows her pettiness, a trait not even conceivable in the Vandel camp. She becomes increasingly untrustworthy, even to Wulf, and refuses to trust anybody else. She is jealous of anyone who has any possibility of usurping her position.

Name: Emma
Race: Shapeshifter - pegasus
Looks Description: Emma is tall (5’8”), with long legs and a delicate frame. She has long brown hair; big, bright, light violet eyes; and high cheekbones. Her smile is wide and beautiful. A few chapters into the story, Wulf cuts out Emma’s tongue. She becomes very thin, as she stops eating. And she almost never smiles, because she is ashamed.
Character Description: Emma is calm and slightly sarcastic. She does well in the foreground or background, but often ends up being the center of attention because of how beautiful she is, and because she has a magnetic personality. She is a rule-follower, and a people-pleaser. Despite her joyful exterior, she is often unsure of herself. After losing her tongue, her self-esteem comes crashing down around her, and she has to start from scratch.

Name: Kane
Race: Shapeshifter - centaur
Looks Description: Kane is tall (6’2”) and very muscular, from his farm work. He has thick eyebrows, and big violet eyes. His hair is dark brown. He has a strong jawline, with a thick neck. Since he is almost always working in the sun, he is extremely tan.
Character Description: Kane is a gentleman, and a hard worker. Around the town where he lives, he is almost famous for his integrity and work ethic. He is a servant to everyone around him. However, he is unsure of himself, and often relies on Rani (his sister) for encouragement. Considering himself a poor farmboy, he does not think himself worthy or able to carry the weight of leading Arenia.

Name: Rani
Race: Shapeshifter - any of the 14 forms
Looks Description: Rani is small (5’0”) and thin, but she is growing. She has shoulder-length, slightly curly brown hair, and deep purple eyes. Her hair is usually a frizzy mess, so she keeps it tied up nearly all the time. She’s very tan from working at her parent’s farm.
Character Description: Rani is a very sweet girl. She always wants to please the people she is with, and can be hyper at times. However, she is also very mature, and often content to stay behind the scenes, observing everything closely. In the end, she often surprises everyone with her perception of things. Also, her emotions are very visible. She has a habit of finding the good in everything, and finding joy in the most terrible situations.

Phew... that was a lot of characters! :P

"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug."
~Mark Twain~

Works in Progress:

Note:
Abigail is Hebrew for joy of the Father, and Mimetes is Greek for imitator or follower. I am a joyful follower of my King and Father, the Creator of all things.
I stand in support of Jay, for he is my brother in Christ.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:24 am 
Writer
Writer

Name: Kaikuro Raoson
Evil/Good: Redeemed
Looks Description: An underwhelming and puny sort, Kaikuro is a scrawny, short man who lacks both muscle and meat. He has shoulder-length dark hair and pale flesh, which adds stark contrast to his form. A trimmed beard adorns his jawline. He has long, spidery fingers, sharp joints, sunken cheeks and deeply-set brown eyes. Typically not an expressive sort, he only shows extreme facial emotion when under great stress.
Character Description: Kaikuro usually keeps his mouth shut. When he does speak, he sports a consistent stammer and a soft voice lacking confidence. While he is typically reserved and awkward and viewed by the majority of the populace as unapproachable, he is actually a very tolerant, gentle and loyal individual with a hidden wealth of wisdom that many, including himself, rarely see. He scored an ISFJ on the meyers-briggs personality test. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISFJ.html

something redeems us." ~Kaikuro

Connect with me:

Sites
http://aeolianmode.deviantart.com (Contains some PG-rated art; mild fantasy violence)
http://www.btcomics.com (Contains PG-rated story material + art; mild fantasy violence and frightening imagery)
http://www.youtube.com/user/KaeolianMode
Games
Lord of the Rings Online / Landroval / Kaikuro
Email
[email protected]

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next