Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: The interactive firstX essence mapping course is going live!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 am 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Sex: Male
Are you a published author?: Yes
Hey everyone!

I want to make sure you all are the first ones to hear about this, because the community here has helped me and my siblings so much in developing the essence mapping systems. I am super excited about this opportunity.

Learnable is going to launch a course (by yours truly) teaching firstX essence mapping!

Why would you want to take a course when you can just figure it out here? Good question.

Well, this course has exclusive content explaining in detail the whole philosophy behind essence mapping from the ground up, as well as the syntax and strategies for how to use it best, with examples and video tutorials with me walking you through the whole thing. If you have been confused by the tutorials on here, you won't be confused with this course.

And what's even cooler is it challenges you with fun assignments that will ingrain the key skills from each lesson into you, so that you will be able to not only learn essence mapping, but be able to use it as well.

In addition, there is a dedicated Question and Answer system integrated right into the course, so you can ask questions about something you are having a hard time with, or about a specific problem you are having with an essence map, and either I or one of the other students will help you out.

And it won't stop there, because I intend to be making more courses. An X+ course is in the works at this moment, which I am very excited about.

It will be coming live on Thursday, so I will be telling everyone about it tons. You only have to invest $23.95 in it (at the moment, the price may be changing in the future) to get the course in all its goodness.

However, I am working with the Learnable team to get a discount (and even some freebies) just for you guys. I know you don't exactly have a huge budget, and I seriously want you all on board with it.

You being there and helping out on the Q&A community will add tons of value to the course for hundreds of other people who will be coming on board and hearing about essence mapping for the first time ever. So I am really looking forward to seeing my friends on there.

The discounts will probably be limited in number, so how many of you would be willing to take advantage of them? Remember how much essence mapping can help you in your writing. ;)

Thanks a zillion! See you there. :)

I am knighted to the warfare of truth by the calling of Christ, the Master of my order, and thus, though poorly is it ever met by my feeble abilities, is my mission: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets that are contrary to my Master.

note: emeth is Hebrew for truth, right, faithful;
mimetes is Greek for an imitator or follower.

Proverbs 25:8 Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: The interactive firstX essence mapping course is going l
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 am 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Awesome! =)

eruheran

I am a dreamer of big dreams: a student of wisdom, a reader of books, and a crafter of words. I am a servant of my Master who has rescued me. I am an adventurer, living my life to the fullest. Will you join me on this wild journey?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:10 am 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Sex: Female
Cool. :D
I'm very excited about this, and I'd most certainly be interested in discounts. :D

Floyd was frozen where he stood. He struggled to breathe, but the air smelled of blood and death and guilt. He tried to formulate a name, to ask, but language was meaningless, and words would not come. He tried to scream but the sound got stuck in his heart, shattered into a million pieces, and scattered to the wind.

In a world without superheroes, who will stand against the forces of evil?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Are you a published author?: No
Vanya Katerina Jaynin wrote:
I'm very excited about this, and I'd most certainly be interested in discounts. :D
Wow, you are so subtle, Jaynin... ;)

I've watched the preview video or whatever, and it looks like a pretty fun course. Thanks, Jay!

If you see me use the big grin, you know something special has happened:       Uses so far: 8

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:12 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Jay, I am beyond excited about this - I can't wait to dive in to it! =)

(Out of curiosity, how big of a cut do you get of the price? I could pay 24 dollars if I knew 20 of it was going to you :D)

eruheran

I am a dreamer of big dreams: a student of wisdom, a reader of books, and a crafter of words. I am a servant of my Master who has rescued me. I am an adventurer, living my life to the fullest. Will you join me on this wild journey?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:20 am 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

*feels dumb * Jay, was this what you had me create the essence pieces for? I just connected the two. So I'm hoping my mind really isn't slow and that they actually weren't for this.

The Rainbow in the Storm- My Blog

Be careful of your thoughts; guard your mind, for your thoughts become words. Be guarded when you speak, for your words turn into action. Watch what you do, for your actions will become habits. Be wary of your habits, for they become your character. Pray over your character; strive to mold it to the image of Christ, because your character will shape your destiny.

Ideas can germinate from the smallest seeds. Collect those seeds, and let them grow in the back of your mind. You may be surprised by what finally blooms.

When God takes something from your grasp, he's not punishing you. Instead, He’s opening your hands to receive something better. The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Works in progress:

The Diegosian Mark, 115,600 words (Preparing for Publication)
The Diegosian Rider, 121,400 words (Finished)
The Diegosian Warrior, 15,000 (In Progress)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 am 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

I am really excited to hear that you guys are excited about it too! :D

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, the course is actually currently live, and can be checked out here. Make sure you share it liberally! ;)

Questions...

Right now all I have are full costs and freebies, but discounts are on the way. Freebies are only for people who actually helped me do the course itself, for now, though I might give some more away. ;)

I get a 50% cut of the cost, if you buy it from learnable.com (which is the only place they are selling at the moment anyways), which is a very good cut for that kind of thing. I get that because I was one of the beta testers who helped out in the very beginning to get this whole thing started. * likes being privileged *

Essence pieces... I had White Raven do some, and I got photos from Carissa, which essence pieces are you referring to, Air?

I am knighted to the warfare of truth by the calling of Christ, the Master of my order, and thus, though poorly is it ever met by my feeble abilities, is my mission: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets that are contrary to my Master.

Proverbs 25:8 Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

The 20 teeny tiny little ones you had me create a few months ago.

Be careful of your thoughts; guard your mind, for your thoughts become words. Be guarded when you speak, for your words turn into action. Watch what you do, for your actions will become habits. Be wary of your habits, for they become your character. Pray over your character; strive to mold it to the image of Christ, because your character will shape your destiny.

Ideas can germinate from the smallest seeds. Collect those seeds, and let them grow in the back of your mind. You may be surprised by what finally blooms.

When God takes something from your grasp, he's not punishing you. Instead, He’s opening your hands to receive something better. The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Works in progress:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Airianna Valenshia wrote:
The 20 teeny tiny little ones you had me create a few months ago.

Oooh the little thumbs. Yep, those were for this. :D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:33 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

*smacks forehead * Right. Which is why now I feel dumb. :P I should have seen that earlier *rolls eyes *

Works in progress:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Hahaha, no problem. :D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:34 pm 
Foundational Member
Foundational Member

Elanhil wrote:
Vanya Katerina Jaynin wrote:
Wow, you are so subtle, Jaynin... ;)

I've watched the preview video or whatever, and it looks like a pretty fun course. Thanks, Jay!

He asked!

Sir Emeth wrote:
The discounts will probably be limited in number, so how many of you would be willing to take advantage of them?

Floyd was frozen where he stood. He struggled to breathe, but the air smelled of blood and death and guilt. He tried to formulate a name, to ask, but language was meaningless, and words would not come. He tried to scream but the sound got stuck in his heart, shattered into a million pieces, and scattered to the wind.

In a world without superheroes, who will stand against the forces of evil?

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]